The Centurion Arms, LLC Micro Mount is designed to securely mount a variety of popular optics to your flat-top upper receiver including Aimpoint's Micro R-1, H-1, H-2, T-1, T-2, Vortex's Sparc I & II, Primary Arms Micro Dot & Advanced Micro Dot, Holosun Technologies HS403, or any other optic utilizing the same type of mounting interface. Offering Absolute or a Lower 1/3 Co-Witness with your back-up iron sights, this mount is ideal for shooters who are looking for one of the strongest mounts available to secure their optics.
- Absolute or lower 1/3 co-witness
- Recoil lug interface between mount and optic
- Mounting bolt is a standard 1/2in and has a coin slot for easy mounting and removal.
MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
- Precision CNC machined from Aircraft Grade 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Military Specification Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Lower 1/3 spacer manufactured from a lightweight magnesium alloy
- Weight: 1.3oz , with spacer 1.6oz
- Made in the USA!
Installed on my HD 300blk setup. Locked up tight and is strong. 100% confidence in this mount. Oozes quality synonymous with the name Centurion Arms.
Only one issue I had with the mount which was the spacer was not milled or cut properly and it didn’t sit perfectly in the mount so when it was tightened down for a dry fit it actually gouged the aluminum micro mount. Not the end of the world and once tightened down it closes up the gap and fits just fine and feels very solid. Mount seems very strong and is well built. I like the looks. I trust it completely and it’s on my home defense weapon. Thanks centurion arms!